Welcome to the 3rd Quarter of the 2020-2021 School Year. We look forward to continuing to serve you in these next weeks, as we support you with your learning both in and out of the classroom. We want to continue to support recreational reading. Book browsing, selection and circulation remain at the top of our priorities. We have much more limited in-person capacity, but we continue to offer many online services. Either way, please be sure to make use of of the School Library.
Here are a few reminders about some of the policies and procedures that have changed in the School Library this year, as adaptations for dealing with Covid-19.
- All visitors to the School Library must wear masks and sanitize hands upon entering. (It is highly recommended you do so again when leaving.)
- No food or drink allowed in School Library.
- We have a new system for placing HOLDS and optional DELIVERY. Go here for more information.
- Students who visit the library during class hours must either have a teacher’s note or (preferred) come at a time previously booked by the classroom teacher.
- We have a limited capacity for students to visit us outside of their class hours: 7:50 to 8:35 and 2:05 to 2:45.
If you have any questions about COVID-19 protocols, or questons about how we can best serve you, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org