Today is Pink Shirt Day, also known as Anti-Bullying Day. Wearing a Pink Shirt in support of the cause is a start.
Sure, it’s a great start if you look as good as this. Still, it is just a start.
Find out more about how Pink Shirt Day began, and even more importantly, find out what can be done in the struggle against bullying.
Do you need to talk to somebody?
Tell an adult that you trust, maybe your parents, a school counsellor or teacher. Often the best way to help is first to listen, and then to assist you in finding trained professionals to talk to.
- PSST: Protecting Surrey Schools Together
- erase: Anonymous Reporting
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Youth in BC (chat)
- I AM SOMEONE, Text ‘211’ to talk
- Get Help: BullyingCanada.ca