Do you know that you can have school library books delivered to you in your classroom? If you haven’t done it before, it is easy to learn how!
1. Search for Tweedsmuir Library or use this URL : tweedsmuirlibrary.wordpress.com
2. Click on Catalog
3. Sign in with your School District username and password
4. Use the Catalog (Destiny Classic or Destiny Discover) to search for books
5. When you find a book, click on the title or on the “Details” button
6. Click the “Hold It” button
7. Expect an email to your Surrey Schools email address when the book is ready.
8. IF you don’t use your Surrey Schools email, you will need to use your regular email to contact email@example.com
9. When the book is ready, you can pick it up at the School Library OR you can have it delivered to your morning class.