Here are some of the policies and procedures that have changed in the School Library this year, as adaptations for dealing with Covid-19.
- All visitors to the School Library must wear masks and sanitize hands upon entering. (It is highly recommended you do so again when leaving.)
- No food or drink allowed in School Library
- We have a new system for placing HOLDS and optional DELIVERY. Go here for more information.
- Students who visit the library during class hours must either have a teacher’s note or (preferred) come at a time previously booked by the classroom teacher
- We have a limited capacity for students to visit us outside of their class hours: 7:50 to 8:35 and 2:05 to 2:45.
- Printing procedures can be found here.
If you have any questions about COVID-19 protocols, or questions about how we can best serve you, please send a message to: email@example.com